What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Shadow

KEITH SMITH

Registered
Due to a recent health problem i am selling my Shadow Chris Platt (a genious) has recently repaired and clearcoated a replacement playfield included in the sale . I have as Will Barber recently put "Lost My Pin Mojo" which means i wont be fitting the new playfield . Actually Wills Last Keeper Shadow was one i did and people who saw it would appreciate its condition . I was going to make this one as nice if not better ,anyways me being anal was going to change the playfield because my one has an overlay on the sanctum (most have but Wills did'nt and i wanted to match it hence the new playfield sad but )The cabinet is fantastic condition the playfield is also very nice ,its been totally workshopped and plays great . This lovely machine is one of the nicest i have owned and would be collectors condition with the new deck fitted all the boards match with matching serial numbers (another anal dittie) and have no hacks or visable repairs. This is a good honest machine that took me a very long time to get it was imported from a serious collector in Germany.Also being sold with spare plastic set (some fitted )spare nos targets purba decals etc
price to include spare playfield
£2,100.00 take off the price of the playfield and this is IMHO is a reasonable price for this machine

Attachments

• Picture pram 122.jpg
    Picture pram 122.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 70
  • Picture pram 123.jpg
    Picture pram 123.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 72
  • Picture pram 124.jpg
    Picture pram 124.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 69
  • Picture pram 125.jpg
    Picture pram 125.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 74
  • Picture pram 126.jpg
    Picture pram 126.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 78
  • Picture pram 127.jpg
    Picture pram 127.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 75
  • Picture pram 129.jpg
    Picture pram 129.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 72
  • Picture pram 130.jpg
    Picture pram 130.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 68
  • Picture pram 131.jpg
    Picture pram 131.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 77
  • Picture pram 133.jpg
    Picture pram 133.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 71
  • Picture pram 132.jpg
    Picture pram 132.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 74
  • Picture pram 135.jpg
    Picture pram 135.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 72
I always wondered where my super sexy shadow ended up :)
I never got to show it to @Matt Adams to gloat at how much nicer it was than his one that he reckons is the nicest shadow ;)
Hope the health thing isn't too serious mate .

Back
Top Bottom