What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shadow plastics, ramps and sanctum sticker.

A.Pearson

Registered
I'd like to replace a few cracked plastic pieces in my shadow. There's a fair few that just have splits in them but also those red cone shaped things under the bumpers are cracked from being squashed.
In short I'd just take any plastic bits from this that I can get hold of, the metal ramps and also need a sanctum repair sticker.

Last edited:
At one point I had a couple of sanctum repair stickers? I’ll have a look and report back!

Yep got one send me a pm with your address
FDDB45DF-22B8-4339-A0F8-8129E55A6296.jpeg

I'd like to replace a few cracked plastic pieces in my shadow. There's a fair few that just have splits in them but also those red cone shaped things under the bumpers are cracked from being squashed.
In short I'd just take any plastic bits from this that I can get hold of, the metal ramps and also need a sanctum repair sticker.
Orange star posts? I change out mine on any incoming machine I get. They do get dirty after 20-30 years of being in situ and dont cost the earth compared to other bits.

I think ministry of pinball has Shadow plastics for sale and even replacement Battlefield playfield.

I've also put a led strip light at the back to bring some light up in that area.

Two spot lights on the sling shots but they are blowing F110 now and take out lower playfield GI so I will have to get a power expanded board and move my light mods on to that I think.

Star posts! That's what they are called. They are red, found them in a pack of ten for a tenner In all colours.

I have one of these in the loft, if that’s of any interest?

Photo lifted from eBay!

Not in box, but very good nick.

E9340477-A00C-42EB-81C0-9C6FF3177946.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom