What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shadow pinball wall target problems

Isaac

Registered
Hi there everyone, I am just posting regarding an issue I have had with my machine for a while, the wall target no longer seems to go down when the ball goes over the sensors at the sanctum. Error codes shown to be switch 51 wall target down, switch 65 lockup left, wall target bad. By inspection and test it seems like there a is a small pin beneath the wall which allows the action which doesn’t seem to be releasing when needed for the wall to drop.
Any advice would be appreciated but seen as the problem has been going a while maybe there is an option for a technician to visit and take a look.
Thanks, Isaac

Replace the two metal mechs that control it. I had this problem on mine. The mech was worn out due to metal on metal friction. This is a known wear point on this game. Both bits were available a couple of years ago.

Back
Top Bottom