What's new

Shadow Battlefield Issue

Mrbroadside

Registered
Alias
Adi Evans
Hello all,

Recently bought The Shadow pin off here, very impressed with it, I have a slight niggle with the Battlefield that's puzzling me.

In test mode, it's states everything is all okay? @Kelauce @bethamari came to view the table and they put it into test mode and as said all is okay according to the table.
But...when playing it will sometimes let me get on the mini playfield and I'm unable to control the flipper at all, nothing happens.
Or..it lets the ball on and drops to ledge below sometimes getting the ball stuck.
The yellow flag it hits to activate the battlefield does drop down, but sometimes pops back up trapping the ball..
Then odd time it will work??
It's like something isn't triggered correctly or not at all.

Any advice would be greatly received.

Cheers
Adi

When we tested the upper pf in the test menu the mini playfield bat moved left and right (although it was very juddery when moving to the right). In actual play it doesn't move.

In play the drop target which blocks the chute to the upper pf doesn't stay down when hit, making the actual task of getting to the upper pf super difficult - I'm not used to a Shadow machine but is this normal behaviour? I was wondering if the issue was the fact that the bat isn't working as the machine doesn't think that the upper pf is active at the time?

Anyway I'm useless with pinballs so I'll bow out here and let someone who knows what theyre talking about help out :cool:

Check in the game settings that the mini playfield hasn't been disabled. That drop target would behave like yours if it was and you can't use the bat either..

Back
Top Bottom