What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

September Low-Reflective Glass Group Buy.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Hi Neil, I have sold my one pin MMRLE, but the buyer would like the glass - he is Nigel21 on here. I will ask him to get in touch with you about it.

Thanks for organising this.

I wish I still had an pin to put it on!

Best,

Tom

in my view its better than romans, Doesn't have the purply tint that you get with romans. The edge is slightly nicer on romans but given a choice I would go Zsolt every time now.

Neil.

in my view its better than romans, Doesn't have the purply tint that you get with romans. The edge is slightly nicer on romans but given a choice I would go Zsolt every time now.

Neil.
Cheers Neil.

Is anyone buying, that happen to be from the east midlands or the north west? Just trying to workout how I’ll collect before asking for a couple.

ok folks. Given the order size and the euro I've finalised the pricing. Sadly because the order is smaller and the order for wide body is lower the price is slightly higher for wide body. We are also able to cover those who asked for GOTT wide body (sorry no more than those that asked above). Bally wide body and Safecracker we will offer next year.

£90 Normal Sheet
£140 Wide body
£180 GoTT Widebody

The glass will be delivered to my house in Woking (GU22) this time but I can bring to Flip Out - I have step free access into my garage and we don't have that at flip out and I got lucky with the guys next door kindly forklifting it into the club for me!

And now the fun begins:

ITS PAYMENT TIME!

Can you PayPal to me neil@domino.org AS FRIENDS AND FAMILY together with the number of sheets you want and your forum name in the notes please. If you haven't already posted on this thread what you want please also do that.

I will close the group buy Wednesday next week with those who have paid.

Delivery will be in November.

thanks,
Neil.

Crap I think it accidentally went through not as F&F... Dumb mobile interface. How much is the fee? I will send another payment to cover that.

Crap I think it accidentally went through not as F&F... Dumb mobile interface. How much is the fee? I will send another payment to cover that.

Will be about 3% will check at the weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

@SilkySox , need the payment today please. (£180)

I also can't see payment from @Solar Sailer (£90) or @cr5000462 (£90) (as friends and family please).

Need payment today folks please.

Thanks to everyone else who has paid.

@Galego can you just check you paid the updated price please?

@SilkySox , need the payment today please. (£180)

I also can't see payment from @Solar Sailer (£90) or @cr5000462 (£90) (as friends and family please).

Need payment today folks please.

Thanks to everyone else who has paid.

@Galego can you just check you paid the updated price please?
Hi, Neil

Confirmed as paying £90 on the 7th Sep. If you want proof just ask and I'll send it to you. No problems.

Santi

OK - glass made and boxed up, ships Friday - should arrive Monday.

Cheers,
Neil
Thanks Neil, If it arrives Monday I'm available to come and pick it up either on 17th, 18th or 19th any time that's convenient to you. Just let me know when Santi

On the off-chance that anyone has a spare sheet of standard on this order I'd definitely be interested.

Cheers

Glass here! And you all owe me a beer as I had to unload it sheet by sheet as the lorry had no tail lift!

I’ve blown my steps for the year!

PM me to arrange collection except for Pete @Moonraker you’ll have to be last I’m afraid as the GOTT stuff is at the back of the stack.

Note collection from the club is currently not possible owing to lockdown.

Cheers,
Neil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I hope the lorry driver helped you off load..! :eek:

I can wait, just let me know when Neil and thanks again for organising. :clap:

Anyone traveling up the M11 with extra space for 1 sheet? In exchange for some beers ;)

I hope the lorry driver helped you off load..! :eek:

I can wait, just let me know when Neil and thanks again for organising. :clap:
he handed them down to me! :D

can't say I don't need the exercise :D

Cheers,
Neil.

Back
Top Bottom