What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

September Low-Reflective Glass Group Buy.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2463

Ok folks - its that time again. Pricing slightly up I'm afraid, partly because of the Euro and partly because of the fees to transfer dosh but still very good pricing. Also will offer Gott Widebody Zsolt is getting me a price for that shortly. This will be the last buy this year and with Brexit - who knows what will happen to the price (I expect no difference but its anyones guess). Expect this would arrive mid September to my house in Woking which for most of you is better. I can bring glass to FlipOut for those on that side of town.

£90 Normal Sheet
£140 Wide body
£180 GoTT Widebody

Process same as before. We open for orders, Close and then open for payment, Close then we wait for delivery! Zsolt has stock so this shouldn't take as long as the last time.

All orders in by Tuesday 18th August.

To make it easier for me- use the format below:

NAME
5 Normal
2 Widebody
3 GoTT

thanks!
Neil.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you ask about a Safecracker narrow too?

18.5" x 36.5" / 470x937mm

Cheers Neil

Carl

3 x Normal

Cheers Neil [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adam N

14 x Normal
4 x Widebody

Thanks Neil for organising this for the community!

Thomas

1x Normal (for my SM)

Thanks Neil - I know this kind of stuff takes a lot of time.

Last edited:
ok last call! Will close this at the end of the week!

Neil.

Neil, Going off the posted list I've paid for my 1 x normal glass. Thanks.

Please don’t! Il let you know when.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

LAST CALL

Apologies been busy - will call last orders on this now and will confirm final costs and payment at the end of the week.

Neil.

Not familiar with this glass Neil now does it compare to say Romans which I’ve got here. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom