What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Selling pinball parts

Expired Due to no activity
Status
Not open for further replies.
I might have one for High Speed 1 which I think is same.You can check and if it's fine write me a PM.

To be honest last year I didn't sell nothing here.2019 was not so good too.
And I'm not a seller or firm.
I'm just collector and when I have some stuff that I don't need just try to sell it.
And always keep the lowest price in the market to make some rare stuff easy to come in someone in need.
If you want delete me,no problem,but I think many people will loose much more than this.I have many rare parts and I helped a lot if people through the years.

And put the unknown future with this pandemic and the harder way to sell something through the post-in some period they stop to send packages,after thay they resume it and like that two years.
This year I don't expect to be different.

Last edited:
But the year before you did sell a pinball machine for €2000 - did you donate back then?
Quite a few threads by yourself requesting help too - no doubt lots of time & money saved - any donation made with regards to this use of the forum?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which machine do you think I sold here for 2000€?
When I post my machines for selling before 2 years I think-ST25 and JM I only had stupid comments and nothing serious.
So I sold ST25th to a friend which is far away from this forum.
JM I sold by parts again to a friend.

Junkyard?
Maybe it sold elsewhere but it was listed on here then marked as sold.
Just donate a tenner you tight git and move on.

When I wrote sold it mean just sold-what to other thing can I write?
Any suggestions?
This machine was listed on other places too (you must know Pinballinfo is not the only place) and it was sold not from here.
You cannot tell me what to do and to blame me in things that you don't even know.

I'm here from more years than you and have perfect reputation and made happy many more users than you.
We can try and vote to see-if the people here want me to stay here as it is.
If not then I will leave without problem,but will not give money for nothing and you are not in possition to tell me.

Personally I think anybody that leaves this site or made to feel they have to leave would make me sad.
I mainly watch and read things on this forum very rarely comment on any topic so please don’t take any this the wrong way.
Me personally I made a donation not because I sold anything but because I bought items that I thought was very reasonable and priced, it’s a very helpful site and a great source of helpful information not just for me but for everyone.
I do find it amazing when top engineers help novices fix their machines for free.

please don’t leave the site, a small donation is worth every penny.

Alan

I'm here from more years than you and have perfect reputation and made happy many more users than you.
If not then I will leave without problem,but will not give money for nothing and you are not in possition to tell me.

You’ve misunderstood what I meant by ‘move on’ mate, chill out. I meant pay a donation and move on from this discussion (as in ‘get over it’). This is all light hearted so don’t go anywhere [emoji106]
You are correct, I’m in no position to tell you to do anything, lots of people share opinions on here & I was sharing mine.
Chill, stay, pay or don’t pay [emoji6]

Everyone that wants to sell on here needs to pay a donation you are no different. If you want to list your items on here to sell then you have to make a donation simples

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom