What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Selling a few pins - Big Guns Project

myPinballs

Site Supporter
Alias
Jim
Next up. One of my games in storage. Could be a nice winter project for someone. Needs work, but from memory playfield was decent. Cab was faded with sun damage one side i think. Solid though from memory

£750 as is, or £900 if i get it setup and working.

Few pics from storage today. Quite a hard game to find these days and system 11. Entry level price

IMG_0164.jpeg

IMG_0171.jpeg

IMG_0168.jpeg
IMG_0167.jpeg

Last edited:
@Mfresh Yeah ok! I don’t have pics of it yet but wanted to put it out there. Is that a crime? Think most people know who I am

I’ve seen that pin before ;)

Decent guy selling that machine so shouldn’t be too many problems for perspective newbies etc :thumbs:

Updated some pics from storage today. Earlier pic was only temporary as i mentioned.

Not sure if the back box was repainted at some point. Unsure. Also please remember this is just a project game as is. I can get it working if you want me to, or take it as is and get on with it yourself.

Nice. Was watching some YouTube clips of it earlier looks like a fun game. And it has freakin cannons!

Got the game up and running this week. Nice fun game with 2 great catapults (same as mediaeval madness). Collected this morning by a great couple and on its way.

List of things fixed were:

Non booting main cpu board
No displays
8th lamp col off
3 jammed up saucer mechs
Various dead lamps and flashers
Bust target top left
Bust saucer switch right cannon
Left return kick switch

Back
Top Bottom