What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Self-ban from for sale threads to stop temptation?

MajesticPinball

Site Supporter
Alias
James Reed
Would it be possible to implement a system of banning yourself from seeing the for sale threads for a certain period of time?

I'm only saying this because as wonderful as this hobby is, I do actually have a problem with constantly wanting more machines and the for sale section is like smoking in the face of somebody whose trying to give up smoking 😂

James

Would it be possible to implement a system of banning yourself from seeing the for sale threads for a certain period of time?

I'm only saying this because as wonderful as this hobby is, I do actually have a problem with constantly wanting more machines and the for sale section is like smoking in the face of somebody whose trying to give up smoking 😂

James
I'm afraid there's only 2 things more addictive and that's valium and heroin and they're boring!

Love it lol temptation is terrible, got my 1st pin in Oct - now I have 3 and I know what ones I want next too!

I know what you mean Andy, Pinballitis is more contagious than this Chinese thingy.

I've got space for 5 pins, picked up my 14th on Wednesday.... First thing this morning and I'm looking at eBay and the sales thread on here 😂 when will it end?!?

I've got space for 5 pins, picked up my 14th on Wednesday.... First thing this morning and I'm looking at eBay and the sales thread on here 😂 when will it end?!?
Jeez.......I’ve convinced the Mrs that the kitchen table is far too big. We are gonna get rid of it, get a smaller one. That position is earmarked for GnR so far 😂

Back
Top Bottom