What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Sega Starship Troopers - new price £1350 free delivery

Pinball UK

Registered
Fully working Starship Troopers. Cleaned and rerubbered. Sold as seen. £1595. The machine is in West Wales but we can arrange shipping. Please PM me with any questions
IMG_0799.JPG
IMG_0803.JPG
IMG_0805.JPG
IMG_0807.JPG
IMG_0809.JPG
IMG_0811.JPG
IMG_0813.JPG
IMG_0815.JPG
IMG_0817.JPG
IMG_0819.JPG

Love my SST. Very different to other games with the countdown of different bug targets you need to go for. Also the best every graphics for when you press the flipper buttons to cancel animation sequences.:)

What's going on around the flipper buttons? Has it been painted black? As these usually suffer with bad wear around the buttons

Just played this on Pinball Arcade. What's the deal with the mini right flipper?

I believe you get more points for hitting targets when you use the mini flippers.
Ive heard you can kind of cheat and always press both flipper buttons so you hit the ball with the big flipper ands get the extra points as you pursed the small flipper button

What's going on around the flipper buttons? Has it been painted black? As these usually suffer with bad wear around the buttons

Yes, it has been painted black around the flipper buttons at some time.

my troopers is worn there. everyone ive ever seen (even at a year old) was. half moons from pinball heaven and job done

New price - £1350 with free shipping to mainland UK (exc Highlands and remote areas- please check with us to ensure your address is covered)

Back
Top Bottom