What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Sega large dmd

BallyWilliams suck

Registered
tried all the usual sources with limited luck.

Has anyone got a decent second hand one?

Please pm me.

Many thanks.

Hi Jamie,
As you probably saw the Austin never sold.......plus i got a warning from ebay picking up on your message saying come down and see the machines ! Typical of that lot. Anyway if you can email me direct at fireinside@sky.com rather than go through eBay that would be fine.
Let me know how you are placed to set up a visit.

Thanks,
John.

I got a warning too - can't believe it!

I'm at s45 8ae. Yew tree farm.

I'm business and vat registered now for gaming - so all swaps have to be stuff that's off the books which is very awkward. Still, if you're passing - maybe you ought to pop in and have a look. Nothing is set up I'm afraid. It's a bloody nightmare.

If we can't find anything suitable (don't forget my games will all be "off the container" and god knows what conditions), what's the cash price?

Hi Jamie,

I`d rather not take my chances on any pot luck swaps at the moment, i`ve just about had my fill of repairs and refurbishments for the foreseeable future.

I`m open to serious offers on the AP if it were to be something reasonably close to my starting price i had it at. I`d throw in free shipping which is worth £85 and i do a brilliant packing job if i may say so myself !

Cheers,
John.

Back
Top Bottom