What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season's Greetings

ben76

Registered
Hi all,
Pretty much nobody knows me but that doesn't stop me wishing everyone a Happy Christmas and all the best for the New Year.
I hope to catch up with some of you guys and make new mates at next years events. I'll definitely be at Play Expo but will try to get to more than just that.
Have and good time and enjoy ☮️

The missus is at work (Works for the NHS) so I'm off for some arcade cab and pinball goodness :thumb:

- Ben

Doesn't sound like a bad day you have planned Ben, I am not sure I can grab the time and after I fitted a new ramp to TAF. :)

Have a good day one all.

Happy Christmas to you all!! Hope you all have a great Christmas, and thank you all for making this place #2 in the UK for pinball stuff!!! More stuff coming in 2013 - promise!!!

Happy Christmas to you all!! Hope you all have a great Christmas, and thank you all for making this place #2 in the UK for pinball stuff!!! More stuff coming in 2013 - promise!!!

#2? You do yourself a disservice Paul, #1 by my measures!

Merry XMAS :)

Played my Wii U for a bit yesterday and I'm pretty impressed, kids loved Mario(I liked it too) and I had a wee hour of ZombiU later in the dark. I almost needed new underpants a couple of times lol

Played my Wii U for a bit yesterday and I'm pretty impressed, kids loved Mario(I liked it too) and I had a wee hour of ZombiU later in the dark. I almost needed new underpants a couple of times lol

Is it an entirely new console then? Or an accessory for the old one!

Back
Top Bottom