What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scumfest - the foulest piece folks have removed from games

DRD

Registered
A starter for ten from me.

The subway area in my banzai was truly disgusting. The subway plastic was itself foul. It had also fouled the rear of the playfield around it, and contained a hideous repair ...

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Then the after ...

image.jpg

My games room was smelling a bit rank a few months back. Discovered one of my ****ing cats had taken a **** in a plastic bag full of new balls. The resulting noxious mix was a black liquid that had corroded the balls:eek: It's hard to believe quite how bad it was, like something from a horror movie

I remember cleaning the subway ramps on a TZ once, looked as black as a coal miners face before I started, came out very nice though although took about 2 hours to do the entire job, not fun

My games room was smelling a bit rank a few months back. Discovered one of my ****ing cats had taken a **** in a plastic bag full of new balls. The resulting noxious mix was a black liquid that had corroded the balls:eek: It's hard to believe quite how bad it was, like something from a horror movie
Can't see this being beaten :clap:

I remember cleaning the subway ramps on a TZ once, looked as black as a coal miners face before I started, came out very nice though although took about 2 hours to do the entire job, not fun
Saved me doing it :p

Back
Top Bottom