What's new

Sold Scared Stiff

Pinball UK

Registered
For trade - Scared Stiff, newly redecalled, playfield cleaned and polished, most metal parts tumble polished - using 3 extra large tumblers in a 3 stage process over a week. The pictures dont really do the polished metal justice. Siderails and lockbar have been machine polished. Cliffys fitted, and a couple of new plastics. Some insert wear as shown in pictures. The machine is as you see it, no warranty. Please PM or email me if you have any questions - info@pinballuk.co.uk
P1020735.JPG
P1020747.JPG
P1020748.JPG
P1020749.JPG
P1020750.JPG
P1020751.JPG
P1020752.JPG
P1020753.JPG
P1020754.JPG
P1020755.JPG
P1020756.JPG
P1020757.JPG
P1020758.JPG
P1020759.JPG
P1020760.JPG
P1020761.JPG
P1020762.JPG
P1020763.JPG
P1020764.JPG
P1020765.JPG
P1020766.JPG
P1020767.JPG
P1020769.JPG
P1020770.JPG
P1020771.JPG

priceis £3050 inc free shipping<please check with me on your location> mainland uk

I was tempted but when I look back that playfield does look a bit shot and all the red has put me off - much prefer original I'm afraid :(

Cheers

kev

Fair enough, but the playfield isn't shot. There are a couple of areas of insert wear that I described in the original post and gave pictures of. I've seen a lot worse for more money.

I think some honest feedback is good. If the guy wants £3k get rid of the red and back to stock and boom there's your 3k.

Fair enough, but the playfield isn't shot. There are a couple of areas of insert wear that I described in the original post and gave pictures of. I've seen a lot worse for more money.
Ok perhaps the pics make it look worse than it is which is a good thing :) I am still sorely tempted but as @Alpha1 said I would prefer it stock colours etc so it is overpriced to get back there I think. But hey if it doesn't sell at that price please get back to me, as I have been looking for one of these for ages

Cheers

kev

Just curious on two things. Who has painted everything red? Is this something you've done pinball uk ? And does painting (presumably with enamel?) not affect the grounding of parts in the backbox (and bolts etc)?

Just curious on two things. Who has painted everything red? Is this something you've done pinball uk ? And does painting (presumably with enamel?) not affect the grounding of parts in the backbox (and bolts etc)?
It must do @Wizcat as the whole back plane is red as are the pcb screws

The Scared Stiff artwork is like a MILLION times better than that.

Reminds me of the ghetto ghost train at the local fun fair that comes round every June.

Kind of like that ghastly AFM with the alternate art that does the rounds on here. Bladdy awful.

The Scared Stiff artwork is like a MILLION times better than that

Hey Oli,

I tend to agree with you but the guy who's machine it is loves it so whatever dude. I did say to him it would be a marmite thing but he can do what he wants as long as there is an idiot like me that will sort it for him, just don't put it on any American forums, they already want to bomb the south coast posse :D

See you next week :thumbs:

Hey Oli,

I tend to agree with you but the guy who's machine it is loves it so whatever dude. I did say to him it would be a marmite thing but he can do what he wants as long as there is an idiot like me that will sort it for him, just don't put it on any American forums, they already want to bomb the south coast posse :D

See you next week :thumbs:
I like your secretary poster. :-o

Although I've had a stiffy since 2001 (steady!!) I still prefer EATPM. Custom work fine on your keepers but can bite your ass if you decide to sell on

Back
Top Bottom