What's new

Sold Scared Stiff

shaunyboy

Registered
really nice scared stiff for sale.
bought from a forum member.still in the same condition as when I bought it.
no led's in this one,i think scared stiff looks better without them.
skull pile mod,spider hole light mod.
pinball pro speaker upgrade.
flashing eyeball shooter rod.
new decals for the crate(not fitted)
everything is working,i've got another machine to go where ss is sitting.
just looking to get back what I paid for it.
3k.

img.photobucket.com_albums_0803_cuzzer69_scared_20stiff_SAM_0775_zps9jxpvwre.jpg

img.photobucket.com_albums_0803_cuzzer69_scared_20stiff_SAM_0777_zpsyhteie8w.jpg

img.photobucket.com_albums_0803_cuzzer69_scared_20stiff_SAM_0778_zpstdsgqww3.jpg

img.photobucket.com_albums_0803_cuzzer69_scared_20stiff_SAM_0779_zpsognqshfu.jpg

img.photobucket.com_albums_0803_cuzzer69_scared_20stiff_SAM_0780_zps0i6lmiig.jpg

img.photobucket.com_albums_0803_cuzzer69_scared_20stiff_SAM_0781_zps6cfmdwd0.jpg

img.photobucket.com_albums_0803_cuzzer69_scared_20stiff_SAM_0782_zpsxglpzrhj.jpg

img.photobucket.com_albums_0803_cuzzer69_scared_20stiff_SAM_0783_zpskkyi9shq.jpg

img.photobucket.com_albums_0803_cuzzer69_scared_20stiff_SAM_0784_zpsvyhfxppx.jpg

img.photobucket.com_albums_0803_cuzzer69_scared_20stiff_SAM_0785_zpsdau0isr8.jpg

img.photobucket.com_albums_0803_cuzzer69_scared_20stiff_SAM_0786_zpsdxtq4t8v.jpg

Definitely one of my top ten all time fave games which is why I went back for seconds after I sold mine. Better players say it's too easy, but this game is just pure pinballing fun for numpties like me - reachable wizard mode, comedy gold sounds, great dots, playfield toys, available spare parts, loads of mods. These will only climb in price, year on year.

Whenever I'm asked what game to recommend a first time owner, depending on their pocket I recommend a WCS or a SS every time. Good luck with sale dude

If it does not move on ebay and you do decide to drop the price im looking for something at £2.5k and you could put the standard speakers back in if it would help.
Please forgive me if you think its a cheeky, but just wanted to put it on the table as you never know :)
Many Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think it's cheeky.
I don't have other speakers to put in it,they were already done.
3k is what I paid for it.
if the pins I have on ebay don't sell then I will take them to play expo(if they are looking for pins this year) and see if they go there.
it's more about space than money,there are other games I would like to own.
cheers,
shaun.

I didn't know the rules of scared stiff particularly well until i bought mine. But now i love it. I strongly recommend this game...

It is one of those fabulous games that is pure childish fun (like wcs, funhouse)
Great art
Excellent interactive backbox with spin spider
Superb call outs, genuinely humorous and spoken by actors with real gusto (like addams' triple jackpot)
Really accessible gameplay
Kids love the leaping frogs and boney beast ramp
It is relatively easy (like funhouse) so open up the outlanes
One of the best combo shots in pinball (hitting both ramps with two balls running in multiball)
Good skill shot, actually two of them if you include the spider hole
Great use of dmd

Its the only game I play on the xbox, so pretty sure I will get one someday , I did go to look at the one Tobin had, but decided on GB at the time.

Back
Top Bottom