What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Scared Stiff - Spider board & Stepper Motor - #5768-12270-00 / #14-8024

Dex-Jay

Site Supporter
Alias
Richard
Anyone out there in PartsLand got a stepper motor and board for a Scared Stiff?

Board looks to be part #5768-12270-00 (ADDAMS FAMILY, SCARED STIFF,BAD CATS, CYCLONE , DINER, JOKERZ, RIVERBOAT GAMBLER.)
Motor is I believe #14-8024 (same as in a Who-Dunnit).

Do let me know if you've got one in a parts bin!
Ta!

Screen Shot 2022-12-16 at 02.56.52.png

Or anyone got the 4 x bulb holding PCB's for the backbox around the web?

Screen Shot 2022-12-30 at 14.48.52.png

I'm after those too... Ta!

I'd just buy off Marco mate. There can't be many people with spare parts for this game lying around.

PSPA Has some of your bulb holders. I have to use this guy a fair bit as he holds a lot of NOS stock.

x3 PCB
With
Or without Lamps

x4 PCB I had a good look for you.
PSPA, Planetary Pinball, Marco. Nothing...

How bad is the x4 PCB? If its just got blown components I'd opt for the repair I can point you towards someone who's good and very fair priced!

I'd just buy off Marco mate. There can't be many people with spare parts for this game lying around.

How bad is the x4 PCB? If its just got blown components I'd opt for the repair I can point you towards someone who's good and very fair priced!
I seem to turn up nothing 2nd hand. It's a build I've tried to do from scratch so it's not been as easy as I would have hoped. I should have just bought a complete one about a year back but as I was struggling for funds I thought I could piece one together.

Thanks for looking for me though.
:)

Rich

I seem to turn up nothing 2nd hand. It's a build I've tried to do from scratch so it's not been as easy as I would have hoped. I should have just bought a complete one about a year back but as I was struggling for funds I thought I could piece one together.

Thanks for looking for me though.
:)

Rich
Ouch didn't realise you were doing this from scratch!

Your best bet is to just get some PCB'S made.

I've just been talking to Scott about this.
I'm an electronics engineer by trade - I've been doing PCB work for more decades than I'm prepared to admit to ;) .

If it helps, I'd be prepared to make these PCBs for you. Scott can get me the physical details (dimensions) and I can design and make the PCBs it that is something that is of interest to you.
It won't happen overnight - but if you're not in a major rush then maybe this would help you out.

Please let me know which way you want to go with this.

Thanks for the kind offer! If I can't source the boards then I'll get back to you.

If anything would work from baywatch, batman forever, hurricane or de jurassic park I have boards for those.

Back
Top Bottom