What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scared Stiff Skeleton Cord & RRR Decals

Galego

Site Supporter
Can anyone help?

Scared Stiff is supposed to have a cord running through the middle of the 27 skeleton bones. Would anyone know what that cord was made of? Was it cord or wire and were there different colours for the different colour bones? If it is a standard item where could l get one?

Also the promo game had the RRR decal on the side without the claw marks. Is it possible to get those decals anymore?

Thanks in anticipation

I have no idea whether this is what the factory did .....

But in my game the skeleton is held together by a single white electrical wire that is knotted at the two ends. It has a similar gauge to the ones in the backbox.

20200729_081615.jpg20200729_081623.jpg

Thanks and sorry for not replying sooner.

I don’t know either but most people seem to use what fits etc. The old bones l had where grey and had a wire running through them, but I don’t think that’s right. As I’ve changed the bones to white l’ll probably end up using some sort of white wire.

I’ve just brought it back to early factory release, so went with white bones instead if the grey.

Thanks again Galego

All for info.

I've seen the cord for the factory grey bones and it's approx 0.5mm of wire running through the bones. This wire is supposed to keep the skeleton straight, but from what I can see it doesn't do a great job at this, there's still a lot of wriggle room within the bones. Therefore I've opted to get this size wire in white for my boney beast as they're white bones.

Thanks. I've got an original NOS boney beast ramp inc bones etc and the bones are grey with grey wire. It's difficult to tell from a picture but are your bones white or off white/grey? If they're white then the factory must have installed grey wire with white bones? It's a minor detail but I'd like to put the machine back to original as possible. Mine only differs from mirror blades, non-reflective glass and playfield protectors, which help to protect etc. The rest is as originally released, even though I have a slightly later machine.

Back
Top Bottom