What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scared Stiff Pics needed please!

Dex-Jay

Site Supporter
Alias
Richard
Hi, can some kind soul take some pictures inside the backbox of a Scared Stiff wiring harnesses as reference for me? I've searched quite a bit and they're either low res or incomplete. I've got some possible harness parts which I need to confirm are correct.

monkey see, monkey do ....

Thankyou in advance you awesome people.
;)

Thankyou Kenny, that's a bit more help! It's strange they way that even with a parts list (from the Robert Winter site) that some harness numbers don't tally with anything on the net.
A couple of numbers do, which is great, others.... nothing. I'll have to see how I go I 'spose!

Ta for uploading!
Rich

When you do get chance, some more in the backbox and to and from the power supply would be great if Hi-Res! I use Flickr to upload pics as frequently there down sized here.

I know shuffling stuff, having the space to slide the glass off stuff with parts everywhere can be awkward. So thanks in advance! :)

Back
Top Bottom