What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Scared Stiff Parts

DRD

Registered
I am workshopping this game. There is very good parts availability for this title and all this lot are available from the usual suppliers.

Before ordering, I thought I would check on the forum first to see whether there are any former owners out there who might have some of these standing idle ...

2 x black pop bumper wafers
1 x blue pop bumper cap and moving blue middle bit
Big Wingnut that holds the head to the main cab
Small wingnut on the head earthing strip from the cab
2x bone flipper bats
2x slingshot covers
Pair of standard brushed stainless siderails (left hand side as a minimium)
Wpc95 plastic speaker panel - bally
2x the red sperical plastic globes that go over the flashers dotted round the playfield
1x the plastic talons that hold the above spherical plastic globes
Eyeball plunger
Dead head eyes led kit
Slingshot boogeymen kit

Thanks

Yeah, I know !

But surely worth asking. After that beautifully clearcoated dr who playfield that was found the other day you just never know what is out there. And better to recycle parts than just buying new ones

Hi Chris

Very happy with your old game. A 339 opto chip somehow packed up on the ride home but it was an easy fix.

Yeah, I am going to give this game a bit of a refurb. The mechanics seem ok. But I want to sharpen up the flippers/ pops/ slings. Replace or clean up all the cracked bits/ tarnished metal/ wrong colour globe type stuff. Make it as cosmetically tidy as I can whilst leaving the playfield alone save pulling some of the mylars.

I am going to be at 8 bit flip

I have not removed the flipper bats yet, but the last 3 games I bought - black knight 2000, funhouse, banzai - they all had multiple cracked bats. So I am getting a pair in for spares

Could you pm me with which bits you have got in and I will cross those off my list

Thanks

I have one of these if it's what you need I may even have 2

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    89.9 KB · Views: 17
Reactions: DRD
Well thank you so much for the responses

@chris b is kindly giving me a few bits at 8bit

@Purchase , thanks for the spot

@scottydoesntknow , I think i am sorted. But thank you for the kind offer- i may get back to you

@mufcmufc , thanks for checking your stocks, could you bring them to 8bit and i will take a look ?

Back
Top Bottom