What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Scared Stiff Crate Spring - 10-511

No unfortunately - it’s the one that’s like a peg spring to reseat the door over the pin... can’t seem to find them anywhere in the U.K., may need to make one, it had a make Do one on but In the rebuild it dnkw only works occasionally. Looking at the manual it’s the wrong part and I’m suprised it help up until now.

Actually I hadn't found it, now to order from the EU its twenty-something euros.. as a low order surcharge and 7 euro's shipping.

Looks like a peg spring doesn't it... :p

If anyone has one, please let me know.

Last edited:
Yes please even if just as a spare - if anyone else has one sooner; would be great as it’s currently unplayable :(

If the tension isn’t too tight... this could work...

Tension too tight, damn our super pegs, asked MIL if she has any wooden ones with the weaker springs...

Anyone at TPF that might be able to see if they have one of these there? I have never been but imagine that it is a kid in a playground kinda place where you can buy anything....

@Neil McRae - @BigIan ??

Can't play SS at the moment and it is one of 4 pins that'll be setup for my mates upcoming birthday party which'll be at mine we usually have a mini tourney, so every pin counts :/

What is the list of parts you want? I can order it from Marco and get it shipped to the hotel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Absolute HERO @Neil McRae - I've got some of Norfolks best wellie water here as a thank you for you next time I am down, if you are willing to try an ale :p

No I only drink Carslberg and bud mate - you know quality beer :) but honestly mate don’t worry about it :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom