What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SCAMMERS - ALL BUYERS PLEASE READ AND BE WARY

That ID4 didn't actually sell! but it is my machine.

It was another eBay a55h0le - so sellers of pinballs on eBay beware of bids from burkinshaw2006 !

They clearly know how to play the eBay system and that its stacked against the seller, and with next to no comebacks on them, no contact at all until more than 2 days after the auction ended despite emails and invoice sent, bid placed 5 days beforehand, then got this!

"Hi Neil
Sorry for the late reply
I only have the eBay app on my iPad
My son had heard me saying I wanted a pinball machine and
he bidded not thinking what he was doing would cost me
Am working on getting the funds to purchase it from you
Am really sorry about this"

Another 3 days pass, and im sure you can guess how the quest for raising the funds turned out!! :confused:

ME:
Hi. Is it still avaialble?

Nikki
Yes

Nikki
I have alot of intrest but it is available at the moment

ME:I might be able to come today if thats ok

Nikki
It will have to be early morning Hun

Nikki
Nikki Birdi
I have a few people interested

ME:What time in the morning?

Nikki
Nikki Birdi
Before 8:30 Hun

ME:Cant do that early. Need to make a school run

how about 10AM?

Nikki
Nikki Birdi
My partner can be at the house Hun, will you definily come

ME:
yes 100%
ME:
Can I have your addrress?
ME:
address*

Nikki
90 overslade cresent
Nikki
Nikki Birdi
Cv62at

ME:
ok. great
Nikki
Nikki Birdi
Can you leave a small depsoit Hun,

ME:
I can sort the whole amount tomorrow
ME:
sorry

Nikki
Nikki Birdi
Ok

ME:
unless U prefer tonight. I can be within an hour
Nikki
Nikki Birdi
Sorry we both with every day Hun weekend would be better or morning

ME:
10AM it is then. Thanks

Nikki
Nikki Birdi
We would prefer bank transfer on collection

ME:
thats fine
Wysłano
suits me too

Nikki
Nikki Birdi
My partner will be going to work late so we would prefer a deposit so we know you are coming

ME:
Sorry

ME:
I wont pay the deposit
Nikki
Nikki Birdi
That's fine Hun.

ME:
so its up to U
Nikki
Nikki Birdi
I have other people intrested hun

ME:
its up to you. I came to morrow 10AM and collect it or you can sell it to someone else

Nikki
Nikki Birdi
We was let down on the past sorry Hun

ME:
BTW. you are already known on pinball info site as a scam LOL

ME:
ggod luck

Nikki
Excuse me ??
Nikki
Nikki Birdi
I am not a scam

And got blocked :)

Hmm strange that michael Ford who “is “ selling the Independence Day likes to call me Hun too.
A522079D-3A99-46F5-BF4D-C8B7DB2F3722.png

And people are falling for it . Its 10 minutes from us . If it was £1600 and legitimate don't you think it would have been long sold?

Meanwhile smart alecs saying : well your game is way too expensive as you can buy a getaway for £1600 on Facebook

It’s one of the same profiles every time, Facebook might cancel the listing but leave the profiles to post again

Beware!!! HPL Gaming advertising pinballs they don’t even own. Myself and Keith (New Forest) bought 2 of these yesterday from the real owner. Despite me contacting seller on eBay to say they were purchased yesterday they have left both advertised and 2 more the owner has 🤬
Which ones did you buy?
Gofers suddenly reduced to £4250. Dr Who £4350.
Others have disappeared.

Last edited:
Beware!!! HPL Gaming advertising pinballs they don’t even own.

Thats pretty much what they have done for years, they do it with the arcades as well.

With the arcades they wait for someone to come along and buy it at the stupidly high price and then try to source one and restore it, I know of people on UKVAC who have had calls from them asking to buy their machines, even ones not for sale that they know they own.

Just to say I am glad this was here, was looking at the Getaway on facebook marketplace and talking to the seller (who is a member of some of the pinball groups), started asking for large deposits so thought would check here, same coventry address.

People are wonderful.

Same **** head on FB market. Cant understamd why FB doesn't react while reported.
Screenshot_20230508_210403_Messenger.jpg
Screenshot_20230508_210406_Messenger.jpg
Screenshot_20230508_210414_Messenger.jpg

Obviously I was aware of the scam before even writing to him. Lets play a bit longer. ;)

Am I right in thinking this has been flagged as a scam before? The staircase/hall looks familiar? I’ve made contact with the seller in London and straight away I’ve been directed to email her ‘Father’ . Father was quick off the blocks with his reply. Currently the machine is stored in Penzance😂 but he will deliver, of course!

Attachments

• IMG_3624.jpeg
    IMG_3624.jpeg
    186.6 KB · Views: 21
  • Haha
Reactions: JT.
Am I right in thinking this has been flagged as a scam before? The staircase/hall looks familiar? I’ve made contact with the seller in London and straight away I’ve been directed to email her ‘Father’ . Father was quick off the blocks with his reply. Currently the machine is stored in Penzance😂 but he will deliver, of course!
Tell him your brother lives in Penzance and can come look at it tomorrow.

Sometimes if I have a quiet moment I like wasting scammers time.
this one …whose name I read as Mental Noir was listed as selling a machine in London.
then they quote a price in $ and tell me that are ‘in the North….Alabama’
then the deal clincher they offer free delivery from Alabama to Derbyshire. Air freight.
IMG_4874.png

IMG_4875.png

IMG_4876.png

IMG_4877.png
IMG_4878.png

IMG_4879.png

IMG_4880.png

IMG_4881.png

IMG_4882.png

IMG_4883.png

IMG_4884.png

IMG_4885.png

IMG_4886.png

IMG_4887.png

I hope you told him you don't spell mental like that.

Screen Shot 2023-05-12 at 00.39.50.png
Screen Shot 2023-05-12 at 00.41.15.png

Can't beat that shipping time though, wow! Ask if they've got another one.

Can’t keep up with the Facebook, scammers been reporting 3/4 sellers and 6/8 items every day , but there’s fresh ads every day from the same 4/5 people. Also clicked on a motorbike ad I liked, same thing 2023 member with family man profile picture and listings for bikes taken in several different locations( countries). Does Facebook just not care? All these pinballs being listed for around £1500 are obvious scams but Facebook doesn’t shut down the profiles.

Can’t keep up with the Facebook, scammers been reporting 3/4 sellers and 6/8 items every day , but there’s fresh ads every day from the same 4/5 people. Also clicked on a motorbike ad I liked, same thing 2023 member with family man profile picture and listings for bikes taken in several different locations( countries). Does Facebook just not care? All these pinballs being listed for around £1500 are obvious scams but Facebook doesn’t shut down the profiles.
Its definitely on the up turn. Scammers outweigh the legitimate sales at the moment.

Facebook could give two flying ****s.

Back
Top Bottom