What's new

Scam!!

ronnie63

Site Supporter
Had a text offering me this in reply to a wanted add? Unless it’s genuine but who looks at wanted adds hundreds of miles away!

Attachments

• IMG_3192.png
    IMG_3192.png
    410.2 KB · Views: 96
You could ask for a photo of the machine along with something with today's date on it e.g. a newspaper, as proof

Not pinball related, but I had a call from 'David' today who apparently works for Microsoft, needing to speak to the owner of the home PC. The call apparently originated from Ballachulish in the Scottish Highlands but I distinctly detected a more Eastern twang to his accent.
Nice chap..........

On the same track @Big Phil and I both had calls from Vodaphone recently with an amazing 40% discount offer on our bills for long standing existing customers, needless to say neither of us are with vodaphone.

Just had another one phone me! Indiana jones and a Star Wars for free! Just needs them gone! How lucky am I ? Guy had an English accent but is in Dunbar! Just waiting on him sending me the collection details…………. Could be a long wait

I guess the scams will be courier fees but I said I will come down in my van and collect them😂

• Haha
Reactions: PAX
Back
Top Bottom