What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scam!!

ronnie63

Site Supporter
Had a text offering me this in reply to a wanted add? Unless it’s genuine but who looks at wanted adds hundreds of miles away!

Attachments

• IMG_3192.png
    IMG_3192.png
    410.2 KB · Views: 96
You could ask for a photo of the machine along with something with today's date on it e.g. a newspaper, as proof

Not pinball related, but I had a call from 'David' today who apparently works for Microsoft, needing to speak to the owner of the home PC. The call apparently originated from Ballachulish in the Scottish Highlands but I distinctly detected a more Eastern twang to his accent.
Nice chap..........

On the same track @Big Phil and I both had calls from Vodaphone recently with an amazing 40% discount offer on our bills for long standing existing customers, needless to say neither of us are with vodaphone.

Just had another one phone me! Indiana jones and a Star Wars for free! Just needs them gone! How lucky am I ? Guy had an English accent but is in Dunbar! Just waiting on him sending me the collection details…………. Could be a long wait

I guess the scams will be courier fees but I said I will come down in my van and collect them😂

• Haha
Reactions: PAX
Back
Top Bottom