What's new

Wanted Samsung edge 7 or newer

J.C.Rox

Site Supporter
Dropped my edge 7 face down and now wielding an epic smashed screen. :(Anyone trading one in soon or got one kicking about they want to offload, or know the best trusted deals online please advise, ideally crack free as I like using it on the gear VR headset....

and boobs. :rolleyes:

Cheers!

Ouch! Remember if you get an S8 has USB-C port so likely need to upgrade your Gear VR (with new controller tho!) or get the USB-C adapter. Another tip, S7 (not Edge) is actually rated better for use with Gear VR.

Ouch! Remember if you get an S8 has USB-C port so likely need to upgrade your Gear VR (with new controller tho!) or get the USB-C adapter. Another tip, S7 (not Edge) is actually rated better for use with Gear VR.
Thanks for the tips mate, I'll see what comes up as beggars can't be choosers...unless I go nib that is!

Dropped my edge 7 face down and now wielding an epic smashed screen. :(Anyone trading one in soon or got one kicking about they want to offload, or know the best trusted deals online please advise, ideally crack free as I like using it on the gear VR headset....

and boobs. :rolleyes:

Cheers!

Sell the Metallica and buy a few new ones in case this becomes an epidemic... :D.

Back
Top Bottom