What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Samsung edge 7 or newer

J.C.Rox

Site Supporter
Dropped my edge 7 face down and now wielding an epic smashed screen. :(Anyone trading one in soon or got one kicking about they want to offload, or know the best trusted deals online please advise, ideally crack free as I like using it on the gear VR headset....

and boobs. :rolleyes:

Cheers!

Ouch! Remember if you get an S8 has USB-C port so likely need to upgrade your Gear VR (with new controller tho!) or get the USB-C adapter. Another tip, S7 (not Edge) is actually rated better for use with Gear VR.

Ouch! Remember if you get an S8 has USB-C port so likely need to upgrade your Gear VR (with new controller tho!) or get the USB-C adapter. Another tip, S7 (not Edge) is actually rated better for use with Gear VR.
Thanks for the tips mate, I'll see what comes up as beggars can't be choosers...unless I go nib that is!

Dropped my edge 7 face down and now wielding an epic smashed screen. :(Anyone trading one in soon or got one kicking about they want to offload, or know the best trusted deals online please advise, ideally crack free as I like using it on the gear VR headset....

and boobs. :rolleyes:

Cheers!

Sell the Metallica and buy a few new ones in case this becomes an epidemic... :D.

Back
Top Bottom