What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Safe Cracker

Expired Due to no activity

Joules

Registered
Hi guys, a friend of mine is selling his safecracker. Playfield looks great! and he is looking for £4500 I have posted a few pics and pls pm me if you are interested so I can pass on his contact details. He can then describe the machine better and send you high res pics.

Has the following too:

Topper
Spare decals
Volt Wings
Some magic tokens

Cheers,

J

IMG_1541.JPG
IMG_1544.JPG
IMG_1542.JPG
IMG_1543.JPG
IMG_1546.JPG
IMG_1547.JPG
IMG_1548.JPG
IMG_1549.JPG
IMG_1538.JPG
IMG_1539.JPG
IMG_1540.JPG
IMG_1545.JPG

Cheers J

IMG_1541.JPG

Hi is this still available please? I know covid is a thing but can people still come and view games? I’m unsure yet happy to follow whatever rules.

As if tilt has responded 😅 I go to your place all the time! Hope you’re doing well man! The drop advent calendar was dope.
The only stipulation on the rules I could find is “to fulfill legal agreements” I mean... i agree to buy your cool pinball is That a legal agreement 😅

As if tilt has responded 😅 I go to your place all the time! Hope you’re doing well man! The drop advent calendar was dope.
The only stipulation on the rules I could find is “to fulfill legal agreements” I mean... i agree to buy your cool pinball is That a legal agreement 😅

Aye not bad, just bored to hell and wanting to get back to work

The Drop Coffee's were banging this year :) Will be some of the first back in the bar when we open

Aye not bad, just bored to hell and wanting to get back to work

The Drop Coffee's were banging this year :) Will be some of the first back in the bar when we open
I bet man, I’ll be first in the doorstep when you do! You being closed is the reason I’m looking for a personal pinball 😅

Sorry guys for not responding sooner. Yes still available, PM me if you want my friends number although as mentioned visiting will probably be a problem.

Back
Top Bottom