What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sad News

Thank you so much to everyone that has replied here. It really means a lot to me and helps a great deal. He did have a love of Zaccaria games along with Capcom.

Here's the list of game he owed during his life.

Airbourne
Breakshot
Defender
Devil Riders
Eight Ball Deluxe Limited Edition
Farfalla
Fish Tales
Flash
Flipper Football
Gold Wings
Gorgar
Indianapolis 500
Jack*Bot
Jokerz!
Kings of Steel
Mr. & Mrs. Pac-Man
No Fear: Dangerous Sports
Pinball Champ '82
Playboy 35th Anniversary
Pool Sharks
Revenge From Mars
Robot
Safe Cracker
Space Shuttle
Speakeasy
Star Trek
Tee'd Off
The Getaway: High Speed II
The Shadow
Time Fantasy
Twilight Zone
Whirlwind

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your sad loss mate, my dad passed away a year ago after battling emphysema... It's really sad to see a loved one deteriorate with an illness.

BB

Sorry to hear about your Dad, Jim.

Given his liking for Zaccaria games, which Space Shuttle was it that he owned?

That was the Williams game from 1984. We had a lot of fun restoring that especially when we worked out why the sound was very quiet. We asked our friend Bob Thompson about it who asked 'What does the speech sound like?' to which we replied 'what speech?' Turned out we had a missing speech board and therefore the sound circuit was not routed properly. IIRC system 9 games still used the little speech board with a ribbon cable from system 6/7 era.

Just wanted to say a massive thank you to everyone on pinball info for the messages. It has really helped a great deal or this last week. We said goodbye to Dad on monday and shared happy memories of him with friends and family back at their house.

The just giving page has now reached and passed its target of £1000, which i find just amazing and can't thank everyone who supported it enough

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/jonathanaskey?utm_id=13

I'm also planning some celebratory 'Jonty Lager' t-shirts with proceeds going to Parkinsons UK. If you knew him then you'd know about Jonty Lager!!!

Jim x

Sorry to hear the news Jim. I remember you always speaking fondly of your dad whenever i was down your way. Glad you have good memories though as that is so important.

Back
Top Bottom