What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S.W. Pinball League 2013-14, NEXT MEET Sunday 19-1-14 - Didcot

Fishbulb

Registered
Hi All

I am pleased to confirm the next South west league meet will be at David Mainwarings, nr. Didcot_on Sunday 19th January 2014.

Please contact me directly for his address

Practice starts at 12 MIDDAY, and the league games kick off at around 2pm
Here is the list of machines that will be available and some great titles too,

World Cup Soccer 94
Medieval Madness
Attack From Mars
Theatre of Magic
Tales of the Arabian Nights
Fish Tales
The Addams Family
Twilight Zone
David has asked me to pass on the following requests when we are visiting his house,

"No parking in the drive as it is a shared drive and neighbors need access." and as always please park with consideration to all his neighbors please

Also because Davids children are Buddhist he does not allow shoes in the house but if anyone wants to bring slippers or flip flops he's said that’s fine.

David runs Pinball Led .CO.UK -- http://www.pinball-led.co.uk/home/4572204052
so visit his website and i'm sure you could collect your orders from him on the day .
also attending will be;

Jon Melleney from 1st Stop Pinball -- http://www.1stoppinball.com/

Dave Wilcoxfrom Pinball Daze -- http://www.pinballdaze.co.uk/

if you need any items they have for sale. Please contact them prior to the meet so they can bring what you want along with them.

MACHINES NEEDED FOR THE NEXT MEET IN MARCH PLEASE or we may only have 5 meets this season!

We now have a willing host Nr. Swindon thanks to Paul Newton-Smith, but he tells me he only has a couple of machines so wondered if any you kind folks could bring a machine with you on the day to make up the numbers, i can bring 1 myself and a trolly to move them flat, but we need a minimum of 2 more to make sure we have a small contingency, and to have the minimum required by the league. he tells me that it is VERY easy level access. Please get in touch if you can help as i can confirm the meet is going ahead OR
If anyone has 4-5 machines or more and could host the meet i would hear from you at this email address please.

The planned date for the next meet is Sunday 2nd of March but could possibly move this if you could host the league, Thank you in advance for any offers of help with the above

Please remember catering will be limited to drinks only being supplied this season (tea, coffee & soft drinks etc.) but David has said that "Drinks and light snacks will be provided." so a bit of a bonus for everyone at this meet
Entry is just £3 fixed per person (£2 for the league and £1 for the host), with under 16’s having free league entry as usual ( £1 to the host is still payable for under 16’s for food)

If you need any further details or wish to be added to the email list sent out prior to each meet, then please contact me at this email address: neil dot fellender at yahoo dot co dot uk
Hope to see as many of you as can make it on the day, if you know of anyone who would like to be added to the mailing list before each meet or any other queries then please get in touch at this email address.
Cheers
Neil

Big thanks to David for hosting a successful meet yesterday. As you can see from the list above David only has the less popular B list games so maybe he can get some better machines for next year :D.

Cheers David

And congrats to Craig for the win.

And well done to you Kev on being second! :D

Thanks to David for entertaining the masses in his house, great collection of games.

A big thanks to David for holding his first league meet yesterday, some really top machines in great condition. though i think a few of the Male contingency might have suffered some damage to the family jewels from fish tales handle!!

Congratulations to Craig on winning the meet and superb performance from Kevin which got him second place, his reaction when i phoned to congratulate him was priceless and had me and Craig in stitches but cant relay the comment on here due to censorship rules!, but well done sir.

i will let everyone know if and where the next meet will take place planned for March 2nd as soon as i can. I do hope to get something organized, but will keep you all informed on here or by email if i have it as soon as i have any news or updates.

cheers

Neil

results below points & position

Craig Pullen 150 1
Kevin Donovan 142 2
Peter Blakemore 129 3
Greg Mott 127 4
Andrew Wilson 126 5
David Mainwaring 125 6
Michael Ebblewhite 119 7
Dan Williams 112 8
Nick Hill 111 9
Graham Rowley 111 9
Neil Fellender 110 11
Philip Mann 109 12
Dave Willcox 109 12
Mark Wiltshire 109 12
Tim Slow 105 15
Ed Duckworth 101 16
Paul Hawkins 97 17
Hamet Hawkins 97 17
Helmut Langenbruch 93 19
Lynda Williams 85 20
Moira Ross 85 20
Elisabetta Mainwaring 83 22
Joe Tripp 78 23
Levi Banks 76 24
Elliott Roberts 69 25
Ashley Oliver 64 26
Emma Oliver 63 27
Cinzia Mainwaring 58 28

Well done to Craig for the win and fantastic result for Kev - very well played:) Also congrats to Michael for his highest finest yet despite the shirt!

Many thanks to David for hosting, superb line up and great host.

Back
Top Bottom