What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RUSH is in Da House

Ooh, that’s fun - I’m due to leave self-isolation on Wednesday and need to go into central London for a blood test! Might give RUSH a shot!

That’s impressively quick.

Does it mean an addition game in the centre or will they take one of the others out?

Airlifted over.

Only thing is that the code is super super early and I actually think putting the game out with such early code is risky as first impressions last.

Only thing is that the code is super super early and I actually think putting the game out with such early code is risky as first impressions last.

I agree, but then again Jack Danger is streaming tonight, presumably on the same code, and that's the first impression most of us get...

I agree, but then again Jack Danger is streaming tonight, presumably on the same code, and that's the first impression most of us get...
That code has only just been given to Jack - and wouldn’t have been on the games when they shipped!

Doesn’t their insider system automatically update the code? (I haven’t kept track of what the thing does).

assuming the code is written, and the ops has wifi enabled it :D

Back
Top Bottom