What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Run-Dmd Clocks

I'm sorry - I can add you for if we do a potential second run.

I did Tag you in the thread, so you should have received a notification..

Cheers
Paul

Kris,

I'm sure that there'll be another run once more people see them!

If Paul can get mine up for Play Expo Scotland it'll be on show, taking orders for his next batch. If Paul is up for another batch?

Maybe!!! We will see - Order is now in for the panels - boards will be ordered this weekend :)

Checking a couple of things out for @Nickbs with regards to the frames (want the front panel darker than the prototype as per the original - Nick it arrived today - checking out tomorrow!)

@Cmor111 - still working on it - definately do-able!! :)

Boards ordered from Run-DMD (After checking that Linus has stock - which he has now!)
PSU's ordered
Power cables ordered

Hardware arrived (nuts and bolts - you'd be surprised how many!!)
LED boards now on-route from China

More toys...

Psu's arrived...
Mains cables arrived....

IMG_0964.JPG

Displays arrived (and all tested ok!)

IMG_0966.JPG

Controller boards arrived all ok :)

So - Have discussed with @Nickbs on some last minute changes on the frames (tint on the front) - should be in progress soon as the last part of the jigsaw... :)

Nearly done guys!! :)

Hopefully - Need to get the first run done first!!!!

So, Many thanks to @Nickbs the Frames have arrived....

IMG_1001.JPG

So in theory all the parts are here now.... unless i've forgotten something!!!

Have spent the last few hours extending the LED DC power cables (that carry the 5V dc between the two panels) - I knew these would be too short, and the panel manufacturers wouldn't extend them for me, so i have to do it myself... need to stop though as my back/neck is killing me! Will finish these tomorrow night.... And then the production line starts....

Updates to follow over the coming days.....

Errr no progress lol. Still waiting on a big win. I have a base so can park the car and hold an open air meet.
One day. One day lol

We'll just ask Paul to keep hold of the clock for the grand opening.

It'll give him some time to get a rest before the second run.

Back
Top Bottom