What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Rowe ami cd jukebox (ON HOLD)

FinalFight

Site Supporter
Rowe ami cd jukebox
Had this jukebox for years now, its been sat around probably 6 years powered up recently put some discs in made selections and its playing with great sound.
Comes with Wall bracket for the wallbox
Could do with a lock fitting to hideaway
No cds included
You will require speakers
Viewing welcome
Sold as is
£250
Pickup from liverpool L21

Screenshot_20240407_182115_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240407_182128_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240412_114846_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Just commenting as I seem to be becoming a serial Rowe AMI juke addict (well, on my second), I love the mechanism on these. It's so simple, but so effective and satisfying to watch. Both the vinyl one I had and sold and the CD one I have now just needed a little fettling initially and then not an issue since.

I keep coming back to this and to look but Mrs Ash has told me in no uncertain terms no more....so that's the end of it....

I think the selection mechanism is crying out to be put on display rather than shut away in the hideaway unit.

The only reason I stopped using this one (at the time I wanted the floor space) so i picked up a Nsm juke 2000 so all the cds where in the wallbox.
I still haven't printed out the selection labels for the nsm and they are only little cards

@Ashbo I love watching the carousel mechs too they should all be on show... Would be nice to make a box with clear perspex and some cool lighting
Agree, they are awesome. Forgot to say, the amps on these sound lovely (in my opinion). I have a sound leisure wall box juke and it's nowhere close to the Rowe.

Philips players and lasers are using in Sound Leisure, Rowe ami, Rock ola jukeboxes.

I have three CDM 12 pro 2 lasers in front of me that are going to cost me nearly £120 each to get repaired. I can get lasers for the CDM12 / CDM12 industrial player for £20. But the newer diode lasers are so rare suppliers are asking £90 plus vat.

Half the ones on ebay do not work, same with the chinese ones.

Back
Top Bottom