What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Room build help

M4carp

Site Supporter
Alias
Lostcause
Going to be putting carpet tiles down in the week and the tiles I’m using want carpet tackifier which I have bought, I believe this doesn’t stick them down solid so you can replace tiles.
Will this be a problem with the movement of the feet? If the feet are near a join can that be a problem?
Also do you have the back feet touching the skirting or forward a bit?
Thanks

My experience of carpet tiles with tacifier is that you can get them up with a screwdriver under the edge but they aren't coming up unless you deliberately try lifting them.

Dan is spot on. The tackifier will hold them down but never 100% sets like traditional glue so you can get one up in the future if need be with a fair bit of effort 👍

Thanks guys never used them so that’s good to know.
Being laid this week.
Mine are being laid on a concrete floor and the backs feel smooth so would probably move without being stuck down.
I managed to get a £7 tile for a quid, happy days.

Thanks guys never used them so that’s good to know.
Being laid this week.
Mine are being laid on a concrete floor and the backs feel smooth so would probably move without being stuck down.
I managed to get a £7 tile for a quid, happy days.
Where from?

Back
Top Bottom