What's new

Sold Roland JP8000 Virtual Analogue Synth

[QUOTMP, post: 75856, member: 112"]...and the Roland JP8000 is SOLD to Mr Replicas. Dangerous getting into another hobby like synths Darren, may make you sell pinball machines....![/QUOTE]
That wont be happening.

Thanks for those tunes. No cats being killed there. :thumbs:

Some of them reminded me of the Hotline Miami soundtrack: (i actually bought the artist 'MOON' full album - its that good)

First track is a little mad, but fast forward to 10.10 to start the good 'uns.

Got any plans for some world dominating techno tracks of your own?

I made some years ago and still have them but are far too embarrassing to show in public. They are basically a testament to my teenage years in which I only responded to things the banged repetitively.:rofl:

Looking forward to getting my hands on this.

I would be too. I came across some banks earlier I already had that were made from a JP8000, very nice.

When you do play with it to design some sounds think about sharing some wavs :) Any 2 saws with one slightly detuned & fill the range. I'm a sample leecher and will use them.

Got any plans for some world dominating techno tracks of your own?

Get with the program russ, all about the Dubstepz these days! ...........I'll get my coat.

Get with the program russ, all about the Dubstepz these days! ...........I'll get my coat.

Oh I dunno. A bit of Nero used to ok. In all honesty I like most 'electronica' or whatever its called. I was poisoned as a teen by local raves so it kinda stuck with me.

Some of it drives me up the wall though with loads of breaks, riffs and god knows what else all chucked in together.

Looking forward to getting my hands on this.

Ready when you are.

Just remembered I have X-Plorations 1&2 - Vengeance sound set for this synth too if I can remember how to load it....

https://refx.com/products/vengeance/soundsets/

Trancey dancey. :)

When you do play with it to design some sounds think about sharing some wavs :) Any 2 saws with one slightly detuned & fill the range. I'm a sample leecher and will use them.

Dave, the JP8000 was one of the first to feature the Supersaw waveform. BIG strings and stabs with that.

Last edited:
Dave, the JP8000 was one of the first to feature the Supersaw waveform. BIG strings and stabs with that.

Nice, just had a better look at one on wiki and I thought it was earlier than 1996. Around about the same time as the virus B , both VA.

So, make it 2 supersaws one slightly detuned, plenty on distortion please, lol ;)

Back
Top Bottom