What's new

Sold Roland JP8000 Virtual Analogue Synth

JMP

Site Supporter
Putting this out there before Ebay. Reluctant sale of my JP8000 synthesiser. The unit is in superb condition, cosmetically and working with recent new battery. Features the 'Super Saw' waveform for dance/trance music and is one of the best VA synths available IMO.

Looking for £400 or nearest offer. I'm in Preston UK.

s27.postimg.org_69pfy3fzn_JP8000_003.jpg

s27.postimg.org_mjfm0zqnn_JP8000_001.jpg

s27.postimg.org_odsgiqdo3_JP8000_002.jpg

It's one of the easiest synths to learn programming tbh. Very little menu diving like on other synths due to number of controllers on the panel. Loads of great presets to boot. :)

Yeah wouldn't mind, can't afford. Been soft synths for years now. Any digital sound running into Nebula3 = instant warmth.

You should buy it to replace that Virus synth you've lost ! Heh.

I know :) Nothing like a good bit of hardware to get the creative juices flowing again. It can all get a bit uninspiring just in the box.

Can't beat a big interface like this one Dave. Tweakers dream short of a real analogue synth. ;)

John I am so tempted. This us my youth and what I grew up with.
Flipping heck, shall I or what.
My dream is a polymoog but that's not going to happen so I am really tempted.

Reactions: JMP

May as well get it while you want it. ;)

Desire is such a cruel mistress :D:rofl:

Do it, then sample me some of them waveforms so I can send to hell & back. :) Always nice to start with a good source.

Daz, obvious discount can be discussed.... or you can just borrow it till sold? :) Don't mind delaying the sale anyway....

You'd need an amp/speakers or a decent set of headphones.

Do it, then sample me some of them waveforms so I can send to hell & back. :) Always nice to start with a good source.

Dave, if you're into sampling or sound conversions (i.e EMXP) etc, I've got literally thousands of sounds from the Emulator II. See my soundbank auction here:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251601075392?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1561.l2649

You can have these for nowt if any use to you. These are only my custom made soundbanks (you can hear some demo'd in the youtube links) but also have all the professional libraries. Might be your thing?

Last edited:
Daz, obvious discount can be discussed.... or you can just borrow it till sold? :) Don't mind delaying the sale anyway....

You'd need an amp/speakers or a decent set of headphones.
John , I am going to have a good think on it today and let you know this evening.
As if I don't have enough stuff.
Thanks for the above offer , much appreciated but if I do decide will buy from you tonight.

Dave, if you're into sampling or sound conversions (i.e EMXP) etc, I've got literally thousands of sounds from the Emulator II. See my soundbank auction here:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251601075392?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1561.l2649

You can have these for nowt if any use to you. These are only my custom made soundbanks (you can hear some demo'd in the youtube links) but also have all the professional libraries. Might be your thing?

Cool. Recently I build banks for the EmulatorX3 sampler. You can rip synths into multi-sampled instruments in this too. Can never have enough!

Wow, that big emu II box looks sick lol. Did Depeche mode use all that gear years ago?

Ok , yeah I see a photo in last video now ;0

Making me want to go for a jam, I have the morning set out to sort this dumb trough out though!

So, did you make any completed tunes with the samples from this thing? Would be good to hear some if they don't sound like cats being murdered. ;):D

Nice. Yeah I'll take some your custom sounds, they'll be some way to convert, even if they're converted to sustained wavs I can make instruments out of them.

Cool. Recently I build banks for the EmulatorX3 sampler. You can rip synths into multi-sampled instruments in this too. Can never have enough!

Dave PM me your email and I'll send you a download link. These are in Sound Designer format but can be converted to other formats using EMXP (free on web). Think you may get them into SF2 and WAV format, would have to check though and key mapping may not work if WAV.

Wow, that big emu II box looks sick lol. Did Depeche mode use all that gear years ago?

Oh yes, very famous tracks were made by DM with this very sampler; People are People, Master & Servant, Blasphemous Rumours etc. I have some of their samples. :)

John, Let's go for for this. Let's talk money.
PM incoming.

...and the Roland JP8000 is SOLD to Mr Replicas. Dangerous getting into another hobby like synths Darren, may make you sell pinball machines....!

So, did you make any completed tunes with the samples from this thing? Would be good to hear some if they don't sound like cats being murdered. ;):D

Heh, see what you think. These are some recorded with the Emulator II:

Nice one.

Just had a quick flick through the tunes as footys about to start but sounding good , even off youtube stream. I'd be sampling the last one :)

Back
Top Bottom