What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rocky and bullwinkle

Back in the Pins Anon days - Google it younger viewers 😁 - Nick B claimed Rocky And Bull was his favourite ever pin 😁
I quite like it but then I do have a soft spot for DE titles , it’s a colourful fun game. A little like Gilligans the theme has always struggled here in the UK.

As I mentioned in the last for sale thread for a R&B pin in April, Dudley Do-Right's Ripsaw Falls is my favorite ride at Universal studios.
Just a totally bonkers water ride where you surrender yourself to being drenched.

As I mentioned in the last for sale thread for a R&B pin in April, Dudley Do-Right's Ripsaw Falls is my favorite ride at Universal studios.
Just a totally bonkers water ride where you surrender yourself to being drenched.
Is that the old Popeye ride, you sit in a round boat, similar to the water ride at Thorpe park, where the boat flipped many any years ago. With the main difference it like sitting in a bath for 10 minutes 😂😂😂😂🙂

Is that the old Popeye ride, you sit in a round boat, similar to the water ride at Thorpe park, where the boat flipped many any years ago. With the main difference it like sitting in a bath for 10 minutes 😂😂😂😂🙂
No mate Popeye is still there, Dudleys is the otherside of the walkway.

Back
Top Bottom