What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Robot Bash 30 Dec 2019

robotgreg

Site Supporter
Alias
Greg
Just announcing that following successful event yesterday will be hosting the Robot Bash on the usual date of 30 Dec at the end of this year.

Will open registration a lot nearer the time but just wanted to get the date out there.

Format will be same as yesterday ie 8 qualifying rounds of 4 player games followed by 3 matches for top 8.

Will open for practice from 10 and comp will start at 11.30. Should be finished with qualifying rounds by 5, and final by 7.

OK guys, registration for Robot Bash will open on Saturday 16 Nov at 10am. To register please send me £10 via paypal to robotgreg@yahoo.com (friends and family so no fees)

Please let me know if you register and later realise you can't make it; payments will be refunded up to 15 Dec . After then no refund for cancellation I'm afraid.

Places will be initially limited to 32 but will run a reserve list and there's usually around 4 people drop out.

For those who didn't come in Jan, please note we've moved: New house is near Swanage, about same time to get here if traveling from the west. If from East around 20-30 minutes extra.

Cheers
Greg

Assuming I get in anyone who wants a lift from Woking let me know. 8am at the station pickup though! :D

As promised here's the list of registered players also to be amended on the website shortly. Now sold out but will keep a reserve list as there have always been drop outs in past so feel free to register still by emailing me or posting here (no payment required until a space becomes available).

1​
Kirk Sadler
2​
Neil McRae
3​
Nick Marshall
4​
Leo Marshall
5​
Martyn Iles
6​
Eddie Mabin
7​
Martin Gosling
8​
Jon Melleney
9​
Jason Webber
10​
Phoebe Lewell
11​
Effie Lewell
12​
Dan Lewell
13​
Paul Owen
14​
Greg Mott
15​
Keith Burden
16​
Jack Burden
17​
Abbie Burden
18​
Neil Baxter-Sibley
19​
Vin Jauhal
20​
Harry Bolt
21​
Luke Grayson
22​
Dan Williams
23​
Ben Hunt
Bob Marlow
25​
Peter Blakemore
26​
Tim Thornton
27​
Philip Mann
28​
Andy Huggers
29​
Ed Duckworth
30​
Stan Simpson
31​
Nick Hill
32​
Sam McCourt

Not to worry! Have plenty of other pinball action for December!

See you again soon!

Ben

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks to @robotgreg for hosting today, me and the girls had an awesome day of pinball. There were some epic scores being put up on the machines today. Looking forward to next years robotbash already!

Well done Greg, awesome event! Such a lovely place and amazing quality of machines, loved all of it, except the hangover.

Thanks, congrats to the winners and Happy New Year all!

Thanks for the hospitality Greg and we'll done on the win. Great fun day of pinball and loved playing your machines as usual but wish I'd played better.

Thanks for all the kind messages and thanks to everyone who came along to make it a fun day.

Thanks also to Bob for coming early for some last minute fixes and running repairs during the day.

Well done to finalists, Nick, Matt and Stan and commisserations to Phil , Jack and Dan who spent most of the day in the top group only to lose out near the end.

Here's the results:

1​
Greg Mott
2​
Nick Marshall
3​
Matt Vince
4​
Stan Simpson
5​
Peter Blakemore
6​
Dan Williams UK
7​
Jack Burden
8​
Vin Jauhal
9​
CJ Brown UK
10​
Eddie Mabin
11​
Harry Bolt
12​
Phillip Mann
13​
Leo Marshall
14​
Keith Burden
15​
Tim Thornton
16​
Paul Owen
17​
Dan Lewell
18​
Luke Grayson
19​
Ed Duckworth
20​
Jon Melleney
21​
Phoebe Lewell
22​
Bob Marlow
23​
Martin Gosling
Effie Lewell
25​
Martyn Iles
26​
Neil McRae
27​
Jason Webber
28​
Oscar Mott
29​
Sam McCourt
30​
Ben Hunt
31​
Isaac Gardiner

@DanLewell sorry you damaged your car, hope not too bad to get sorted.

Cheers
Greg

Back
Top Bottom