What's new

Robot Bash - 29th Dec

robotgreg

Site Supporter
Alias
Greg
Hi

A quick reminder for the meet/comp at mine on Sat 29[SUP]th[/SUP] Dec. Primarily a social/fun gathering to provide a bit of a distraction over Xmas but also a comp with WPPR points. More info on the website www.robotbashpinball.co.uk

One space in the comp left at mo but be surprised if there’s not one or two more who can’t make it on the day and others welcome to come and play outside of comp and you could always then join in the comp if spaces become available.

Let me know if you’re interested.

Cheers
Greg

Hi

Pleased to announce that I’ll be hosting the Robot Bash new year comp again this year. Date will be Sat 29 Dec so if anyone’s working between Xmas and new year, hopefully that will give them more chance to make it.

Same format as last year although with a bit more room with the addition of the log cabin will open up numbers to 32. Please see the website http://www.robotbashpinball.co.uk/ for more info on the comp and register by emailing me, Cost is £5 which includes food and to cover trophies. I’m in Broadstone, near Poole, Dorset. Martin’s confirmed eligible for WPPR points. Will also be trophies for top 3.

Look forward to seeing some of you here.

Cheers
Greg

I'm surprised there isn't more takers with this top notch line up of machines:
Big Hurt
Corvette
Dirty Harry
Fish Tales
Indiana Jones
Lord of the Rings
Medieval Madness
Monster Bash
RBION or Shrek
Road Show
Spiderman
Twilight Zone
White Water
X-Men

All for a fiver (plus travel) and you get up to 7 hours of pinball..!

Back
Top Bottom