What's new

Sold Robocop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dazza73

Registered
Hi everyone. I'm selling Robocop as none of my family like or play it. I've owned this for a few weeks now and they've been on it once or twice. They say they lose the balls to quick. Mind you its not easy getting a high score. I can't keep off it if I'm honest. I got for the family but no point keeping it if they don't use it.

Until you have had quite a few goes it is very fast and easy to lose the ball.

I'll describe as best as I can being a noobie.

The Good:

Fully working. All lamps/switches/sounds etc. The playfield is good, with only one tiny dot of wear under a trapped ball. Seems to be a very reliable game. The previous owner told me he had no issues whilst in his possession & I haven't had any. It has great sounds and a mirrored backglass.

Some of the black paintwork on the cabinet needed some black satin touch-ups which I have done and the main artwork is fine. Other than that the cab is solid.

The previous owner fitted a brand new LED score display to it and I've fitted a new rubber set & a few led's

I have the instruction manual and keys.

The Not So Good:

It has a wider backbox that are difficult to get into the house through a door. However, somebody has wired up decent industrial connectors to the wiring loom, so you can easily take the backbox off and plug it back up again. See Last Picture.

The right ramp has a crack but doesn't effect game play. See Picture

The left slingshot plastic has a tiny chip that you wouldn't see unless it was pointed out. See Picture

Asking £750 or maybe some sort of trade for a SW if anybody fancies it :)

If you want to come and have a look, let me know

1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG 5.JPG 6.JPG 7.JPG 8.JPG 9.JPG 10.JPG 11.JPG 12.JPG 13.JPG 14.JPG 15.JPG 16.JPG 17.JPG 18.JPG 19.JPG 20.JPG

Last edited:
I'd love a Robocop but no funds or space right now. Our move has been postponed for 12 months so i'm off the market at least until then, and possibly a little beyond as i've a honeymoon to fund.

Oh well - good luck with the sale Daz. I'll mention it to my mate as he wanted a Pin but I think he's all but given up on the idea now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom