What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Robocop plastics/stern display

Mozie

Registered
Set of Marcos replacement robocop plastics.. I only used the slings/out lanes and centre target on mine. I've included the ones I took off mine (centre target broken and one sling) the rest of the set are new and unused. Looking for 60 for what's there.
Stern dmd display taken out of my walking dead when I put the colourdmd in there.. Was working fine on bsd too (adapter needed for Williams, if I find it I'll throw it in) 60. If you happen to be the rare person who needs both 100 quid is fine 👍
IMG_20230308_182049.jpg
IMG_20230308_182612.jpg

Set of Marcos replacement robocop plastics.. I only used the slings/out lanes and centre target on mine. I've included the ones I took off mine (centre target broken and one sling) the rest of the set are new and unused. Looking for 60 for what's there.
Stern dmd display taken out of my walking dead when I put the colourdmd in there.. Was working fine on bsd too (adapter needed for Williams, if I find it I'll throw it in) 60. If you happen to be the rare person who needs both 100 quid is fine 👍View attachment 195670View attachment 195669

Hi Mozie,

If you still have the Robocop plastics will you take £50 for them?

Kind regards

James

Back
Top Bottom