What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Robocop full working order

Personally, the main reason that you should only be allowed to sell games you actually own is that there is at least some recourse if the game isn't as described or there are other issues - rather than the cop out of "It's nothing to do with me, it wasn't my game".

6k for a Robocop….
B2BE1539-E3D4-47E2-A10A-879777EA4A56.gif

Personally, the main reason that you should only be allowed to sell games you actually own is that there is at least some recourse if the game isn't as described or there are other issues - rather than the cop out of "It's nothing to do with me, it wasn't my game".
I totally agree in principle Wayne, but unfortunately my recent purchase and another a while back made no difference it was the sellers own machine, I still got stuck with footing the bill for repairing pins that were not as described, but fortunately these have been the exception considering the amount of pins I’ve bought on here, so it’s definitely less risk buying a pin from the person who owns it but don’t take anything for granted

I totally agree in principle Wayne, but unfortunately my recent purchase and another a while back made no difference it was the sellers own machine, I still got stuck with footing the bill for repairing pins that were not as described, but fortunately these have been the exception considering the amount of pins I’ve bought on here, so it’s definitely less risk buying a pin from the person who owns it but don’t take anything for granted

But at least you know the issue is with that single person, if selling someone else's machine there isn't the same clarity

Back
Top Bottom