Sgt GrizZ

Registered
Ex PinballInfo Admin . MIA Brighton Hove beach
Alias
Ive
Out of space so have to move Robocop on :(

Good points

Recent topside strip and clean.
Rerubbered including Cliffy post rubber.
Most of GI now LED - looks sweet.
Full playfield mylar from factory so relatively little pf wear.
Displays good and bright.
New centre 3 target bank fitted.
New Rottendog Power board fitted.
Mirrored silkscreened Backglass good - couple small scratches but nothing major.

Not so good points

Just noticed left sling switches aren't registering.
A few cracked plastics - left sling, centre target, Robocop ramp sign.
Lockdown bar, coindoor and rails near flipper button have lost some powder coating/paint and could prob benefit from a touchup.
Cab not too bad - a few usual knocks and scrapes. Being mostly black easy to touchup if you wanted to.
German ROMS - although only the adjust/diagnostic menu screens are in German, though its pretty easy to figure out what is what with the manual. The actual in game/attract mode/Hi scores display in ENGLISH. Paul or someone could burn you the English ROMS if you really want to change em.

Last couple on ebay have sold for 800 (Matt Adams one) and 895.

Priced this to move ... £650. The Shack is overloaded again :rolleyes: Need space asap really.

Located just outside Brighton.

One thing to point out is because the backbox on this era Data East is slightly wider (30 1/2 inch) than most 90s games I can't get this thru my house without removing backbox. So its either backbox off - which is how I moved it thru originally - OR we can carry it down the back alley from my garden to the street , which is doable but a bit of an obstacle course :rolleyes: , 2 strong pinheads could do it though I'm sure.

Here's a few pics - I'll maybe upload more later

DSCF5681.JPG DSCF5684.JPG DSCF5685.JPG DSCF5686.JPG DSCF5687.JPG DSCF5722.JPG DSCF5688.JPG DSCF5696.JPG DSCF5706.JPG DSCF5709.JPG DSCF5710.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom