What's new

Wanted Rob Zombies Spookshow

@TeenageKicks77 send me a message and I may be able to help you, got a friend who collects all kind of crazy rare/weird games who has a Rob Zombie in very nice shape... It kicked my ass plenty of times a few weeks back 😂

You’re in luck - sort of. One has just come up for sale on FB but it’s in the States. Not an insurmountable problem.

Attachments

• 0CBAC52E-FCE1-41F8-8BDE-81D18E8D50A2.jpeg
    0CBAC52E-FCE1-41F8-8BDE-81D18E8D50A2.jpeg
    150.6 KB · Views: 106
Yeah I know. Shhhsh!! Like I say, the one in the US is $4500, if he wants £4500 for it I’ll BACS it tonight.

I think some of you guys have made up your own thread and are chasing your own tail? 😂. The machine on FB is for sale in the USA at 4,500 DOLLARS and has nothing to do with Tobin, who does indeed have one. Tobin selling one at £4,500 is a Jackanory story. One for the Oldies there😉

Its a good game but you need it in a collection as its not that deep. I spent the day playing it at D&D Pinball in Tucson. It's a 4K game, only priced higher because its rare. Mandy liked it a lot I think because it was relatively straight forward. Build quality so-so.

IMG_9136.JPG

Neil.

It's difficult to import from the US as Spooky pins don't have the CE... Means it can't be imported as a pinball machine. I think i found one now on the mainland, but they are indeed pricey.

It's difficult to import from the US as Spooky pins don't have the CE... Means it can't be imported as a pinball machine. I think i found one now on the mainland, but they are indeed pricey.

Seems like a silly question, but does that mean you can't import them at all, or that you can import them as something other than a pinball machine (& if so, what?)

Seems like a silly question, but does that mean you can't import them at all, or that you can import them as something other than a pinball machine (& if so, what?)

I was completely unaware of the issue until i looked at buying the one that's listed on Pinside for $4250. Apparently you have to circumvent customs with removing some of the parts and then declare it as a 'design piece'. Seems very silly to me, but from what i've been told otherwise the machines will get either seized or destroyed by customs. Even newer Spooky pins don't have the CE certificate, i guess Europe is such a small market for them that they don't really care.

I was completely unaware of the issue until i looked at buying the one that's listed on Pinside for $4250. Apparently you have to circumvent customs with removing some of the parts and then declare it as a 'design piece'. Seems very silly to me, but from what i've been told otherwise the machines will get either seized or destroyed by customs. Even newer Spooky pins don't have the CE certificate, i guess Europe is such a small market for them that they don't really care.
Sounds like a load of ******** to me I’ve had and owned all the spooky pins a few I regret !! The U.K. has pinball heaven a U.K. distributor for spooky and I’ve had no issues importing from The USA in the past

CE I think from TNA onwards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

But agree with Lee!

My TNA wasn’t CE and I imported it without any issues.

Back
Top Bottom