What's new

Rob Zombie reveal

Theme is great
Risk is too high for me after the other total **** storms I've been through
Game looks a bit sparse in the video. Not too keen on the plasticrobot
Would still love to play one

Interesting....

Does look a bit spartan by modern standards. Some of the voices sound a bit cheesy too. At least the artwork has a few scantily-clad female warrior types :p

Artwork is fantastic really. I am sure sounds/colour dots etc will be great.

But, not really sure about the playfield.......

Last edited:
The cab artwork looks very cool, as do parts of the playfield :thumbs:. But the playfield does look a bit bare in certain shots, but then again the camera angles don't help. Is the music in the video what it will play at you - I wasn't a fan of the sound track if I'm honest. I'm guessing this isn't a pre-pay financial model?

any new pinball is a good thing, i look forward to playing it like all the others (though i never heard of this theme and don't really like it).
good luck to them for trying something new.

Artwork looks great, not sure about the toys, very cheap and random looking. Not my kind of music at all. May play really well though, hope to play one some day.

any new pinball is a good thing, i look forward to playing it like all the others (though i never heard of this theme and don't really like it).
good luck to them for trying something new.

Rob zombie is a singer and director he's done such films as house of 1000 corpses, Devils rejects and the Halloween remakes

Cab artwork looks ace. Pf looks OK though, as others have said, bottom half a bit bare.

AMH to me had a better pf (lay out and art work).

Rob Zombie more of a US based appeal?

Rob Zombie is pretty cult as an artist. Bit like a far less popular but heavier Alice Cooper. Probably less sales than Marilyn Manson but more than say Wednesday 13 or Type O Negative.
There is a market for his music and this pin but it's way more niche than AC/DC or Metallica.
Songs such as Dead City Radio are great as is some of the White Zombie stuff from the 90s. Part of me really wanted to buy it on theme alone but seeing the playfield I'm now glad I didn't
Sooner or later someone will do a Motorhead pin and my wallet will come out again

Rob Zombie is pretty cult as an artist. Bit like a far less popular but heavier Alice Cooper. Probably less sales than Marilyn Manson but more than say Wednesday 13 or Type O Negative.
There is a market for his music and this pin but it's way more niche than AC/DC or Metallica.
Songs such as Dead City Radio are great as is some of the White Zombie stuff from the 90s. Part of me really wanted to buy it on theme alone but seeing the playfield I'm now glad I didn't
Sooner or later someone will do a Motorhead pin and my wallet will come out again

Complete with lemmies lost wart extra ball?

Looks canny. Risk is reduced as Spooky have already released a game and this one looks a finished product also

Also Rob Zombie fans have only just caught on and they can't buy it ( sold out virtually with 400 on the wait list ) so after market will probably be pretty strong - in the US of course!

Officially the game is only available in the US, I did enquire about getting one for the UK and was told as much.

Officially the game is only available in the US, I did enquire about getting one for the UK and was told as much.
I remember Charlie talking about AMH which is the same in that only available in the US and he said whilst that is true, nothing to stop individuals taking games to Europe. He just won't help or aid that process in any way.

Difficult to tell at this stage if the game will be a classic - could go either way.

Don't think it looks any more 'homebrew' than a Stern and display is leagues ahead of red dots and it has Flipper Fidelity sound system.

Really, as ever, it's now down to the code and guess that it another year or so until done, so who knows.

There is a livestream of this in just about an hour (11pm GMT, Friday) if anyone interested

I remember Charlie talking about AMH which is the same in that only available in the US and he said whilst that is true, nothing to stop individuals taking games to Europe. He just won't help or aid that process in any way.

Right. Officially limited to US + Australia + Canada (?). You need a middleman shipping the game to you. With the risk of being stopped at customs. No CE certification.

Back
Top Bottom