What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Road Show - Project Pin considered

David_Vi

Site Supporter
Alias
DaveTheTrain
As its FRIIIIDAY! I figure lets fire this forum up! As there's no better time to start the search for the shrine of Ted my favourite dozer. This will be my first pin, so i thought, don't be like Ted and sleep on it

I still don't have room for a pin but my house purchase is moving forward since the market reopened and I've always said I want a Road Show as my first pin to move in with 😂

As I don't have the room at the moment the wonderful @MajesticPinball is going to look after it for me.

Now considering project pins :)
Time to go to work!

Last edited:
Roadshow was my first Pin, I had it 6 years, a real Keeper. Getting across to that west coast keeps the interest. I would definitely not stress about fish wear, as its not really noticeable.

Ditto. Very good choice, especially for a small (or singular) collection. My 3rd pin, and like Mfresh, don't see myself parting with it too soon - even though I often get the call out "you missed everything"! 😁😁

Make that 2 Roadshows, as I'd quite like one as well 😂 David is a legend and I can guarantee is Ted's number one fan, I hope find one as that will be the best moving in present to yourself possible 😁

Last edited:
Excellent choice! I can’t help with a machine as I am taking mine with me to the grave (who says you can’t take it with you?) but just to get you in the mood why not listen to the multiball music from the very wonderful Carlene Carter?

I've already got that song loved on my Spotify, could say I'm a little obsessed with Red and Ted
If you want some fascinating background reading on the game you could also check this out (shameless plug)

Oh is that your site? I've read that before while daydreaming of owning a Road Show haha

Bump, now considering project pins as hoping to do a restoration anyway

Back
Top Bottom