What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Ripley's Believe it or Not (missing CPU)

Pinball UK

Registered
Please note this machine DOES NOT have a CPU. It was fully working before the CPU was removed (when the pictures were taken), but is now sold as is. The CPU was removed to go into another machine. It is also missing the two inlane plastics. It comes with an almost complete brand new plastic set (but missing the inlane plastics which are needed). Also comes with new Cliffy protector (not installed) and I do have the roms for the CPU. £1500.
IMG_0506.JPG
IMG_0507.JPG
IMG_0510.JPG
IMG_0511.JPG
IMG_0512.JPG
IMG_0513.JPG
IMG_0505.JPG
IMG_0504.JPG
IMG_0508.JPG
IMG_0509.JPG

Damn, RBION is a great pin, can't think of another pin worth nicking the CPU for other than maybe LOTR!

my first NIB

And new out the box -

Ball fired - gets stuck in shooter lane as adjusted too thin so ball got stuck 3/4 way along

The shooting star effect not very prominent on the lh side of the cabinet

The factory touch ups around the coin door look like they were done by Stevie Wonder - or me after ten pints

Plus the other odd bits wrong - so Stern QC issues aint just a modern thing-sadly

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom