What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Rick & Morty

Yeah good luck with that. I’m #198. The game is finished, just waiting to be shipped. Should have it by Christmas.

If you’re serious about buying one then you’re going to have to throw a lot of money at it. I’d want twice what I paid for mine at this point.

****ing hope its long before xmas! lets see how well this comment ages :D only @kevlar has his.

It seems to be getting moved on pinside already and people selling their spots even.
I think that’s more down to GnR and AIQ 2 crackers that will probably arrive before their R&M does
Me I want a Xmas pressie so mine going nowhere when it arrives.

All spooky games are not great
Tna I like and is pretty cool but the novelty of destroying the reactor soon gets boring hence don’t last long
Alice Cooper is more of a fan based game but the ones that have come up for sale don’t seem to fly out the door and the price comes down every time
Rick and morty I think will be the same you will see them back up for sale and sell reasonably quickly to start with but then will drop off along with price

As I’m shrink wrapping SM for collection on Monday via Martin the wife said and I quote “so how many more are you selling”
I usually manage to just slip my new Pins in the lineup and she doesn’t even realise but this bloody lockdown is causing me no end of hassle as she is here 24/7 ATM
She has volunteered to help with the vaccination effort so I’m hoping by time R&M arrives she doing a shift or I’ll have to tell her as the van rolls up the street

frying pan.JPG

Just make sure you duck

As I’m shrink wrapping SM for collection on Monday via Martin the wife said and I quote “so how many more are you selling”
I usually manage to just slip my new Pins in the lineup and she doesn’t even realise but this bloody lockdown is causing me no end of hassle as she is here 24/7 ATM
She has volunteered to help with the vaccination effort so I’m hoping by time R&M arrives she doing a shift or I’ll have to tell her as the van rolls up the street
I'm only 2 hours away so if needed I can, with short notice, arrive same time as Martin and take a game of your chosing away as a "buyer", if that would help in anyway... or even if it wouldn't :)

Just show her this Col:

Hi Col [emoji112], short notice but my Rick & Morty pin is being delivered to you. Got some building work going on here so if you could just look after for a year or two that would be great. Oh...and take care of it, as I’m sure you and your wife, know these things cost a few hundred pounds [emoji6]
Cheers
Andy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just show her this Col:

Hi Col [emoji112], short notice but my Rick & Morty pin is being delivered to you. Got some building work going on here so if you could just look after for a year or two that would be great. Oh...and take care of it, as I’m sure you and your wife, know these things cost a few hundred pounds [emoji6]
Cheers
Andy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I almost ****ed myself when I read this.
I’m sure some wives would actually believe this but Wendy gave me 6k towards my GnR for my big 60 next month so I don’t think she under any illusions of prices.
It’s more the fact that R&M hasn’t been mentioned at all yet that will be the shocker.

I’m BS 591 I wonder if they were built in order which would mean the run of R&M nearly complete and there next offering not far off.

no the numbers are not really relevant. I believe the next game they will make will be an updated version of TNA, maybe 100 units, same cabinet as R&M, some features updated, then their next game. Launched at TPF March next year.

Back
Top Bottom