What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RFM playfield

Bluejools

Registered
so I have now reread @PeteB RFM shop log again. Whilst I would like to think I could do all of that time to be realistic in my skills and time

Have been replacing bulbs and switches but really need to clean and sort playfield. It's vey bumpy where inserts or decals or both are no longer flush. I have read about clear coat and diamond plate etc it's all a bit scary!

So question please. Any suggestions on how to sort ?
I admit to a preference and that is to clean and put a protector over the top keeping game playable nicely as I would rather sort the cab first the 119 euro ones.........

Thank you!

I also have an RFM shop log open on the forum. How bumpy is your playfield ? I too have been looking at possible protector in the future. Removing and re-levelling inserts looks fiddly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

i have been reading your forum @Jonwolf and enjoying it muchly - i admire the bravery. I am in need of buying "bits" like posts but until i strip it properly i wont know which bits... which is frustrating.
For now I am enjoying playing and fixing easy bits.
In terms of bumpy - very - ball deflectingly so - hence - that protector sounds so so good.

In goes the playfield. Six connectors plugged back in. I always label connectors when I remove them - usually with proper name but here they are just 1 to 6uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160508_75aefcc82753dd2aa7f2e254f8c981f7.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom