What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RFM Playfield Scan

Andy B

Site Supporter
I need some new playfield inserts for my Revenge From Mars as some of the ones in mine are worn away.

@Mikanos on this group has said he can do it for me but needs scans of originals at a minimum resolution of 300 dpi. Apparently to do this (I didn't know it could be done) I need a hand-hed scanner and of course a decent, tidy RFM table to scan. Anyone out there able and willing to scan playfield inserts on their own "nice" RFM please save me having to source a hand-held scanner and a playfield?

Cheers

Andy

It’s easily done... simply put a ruler under each insert and take a normal photo . Take it to print shop and get them to print a clear white word onto clear sticker film and cut to size,, they will simply reproduce artwork and font as well , it’s beter if laminated but you could always varnish or Mylar the finished insert.its a bit of ringing round but easy enough if your desperate or struggling to find repros

Back
Top Bottom