What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted RFM bolts - sorted by pinball mania [emoji106]

Jonwolf

Registered
5Years
Hello chaps, hoping someone can help. I've fitted convolux plastics to my RFM slingshots and they look good.

Problem: the tip end of the bolt nearest flipper end is now not long enough to accommodate the nut once the washer, convolux and plastic are mounted. I need two with the longer screw thread at the tip. Two the same as the ones at the other end of the plastic would do it.
See pics.
uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160502_d7dec14182ac407ac075448327e6551a.jpg
uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160502_7257844eafefe88ef1b4b37492fa3f10.jpg
uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160502_6a6f17a81369649d3cb96fb1cfc098c8.jpg

I've looked around the web and can't find any.

Anyone know where I can get these ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do you need the washers still now that you're putting the coloured plastic on? I'd think that the coloured plastic is PETG or something else pretty strong and will do the same job protecting the actual sling plastic so if it was me I wouldn't bother with the metal washers...that should give you enough thread to get the nut on :thumbs:

Not sure, the convolux is said to act as a protector. They are twice the thickness of a usual plastic so I guess they are tough. Problem is, even without the washers there is not a lot of thread left.
A heads up to anyone buying convolux, they are again to install. The tabs on the black plastic separators have to be trimmed as well. It's not the five minute job I thought it would be !

That should read 'pain to install' - feckin predictive text

Back
Top Bottom