What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Rfm £1000

chris b

Registered
IMG_4076.JPG
IMG_4075.JPG
IMG_4074.JPG
IMG_4073.JPG
IMG_4072.JPG
IMG_4071.JPG
IMG_4070.JPG
IMG_4069.JPG
IMG_4068.JPG
IMG_4067.JPG
rfm don't have the time for this so sold as is project cab decals tatty no monitor doesn't boot up driver board there nice playfield upper and lower £1000 Ono

When you say "no monitor" do you mean it's completely gone or just doesn't work?

Also is the cabinet damp or water damaged?

Pete I know a man who can supply you with new decals for RFM if you get it, he's also quite good at doing machines up from what I've seen.:)

Hahaha! :rofl:

I've already got my 2nd RFM project sitting in storage, coudln't possibly take on another. Have a friend who's interested in doing one though, seems like RFM projects are all the rage these days.

Hahaha! :rofl:

I've already got my 2nd RFM project sitting in storage, coudln't possibly take on another. Have a friend who's interested in doing one though, seems like RFM projects are all the rage these days.

I'm sure it's just as easy to do two project machines as one especially when it's the same machine (not that I've tried)!

Would love to see the final machine. I'll never sell my one. Was gonna use it at this years Movember fundraiser at work but just didn't have the time in the end. Always next year :)

its in the long term project dept ment with several other pins will be a super minter when done first thing drop backbox off at my pinballs for lcd and new pc running pinbox nu core

Back
Top Bottom